Borrow Adventure Gear
Take a closer look while exploring the Nature Reserve Park by borrowing our Bushnell 8x32 binoculars.
Have you always wondered if walking poles would help you explore more? Borrow a pair and test them on your next hike in the Nature Reserve.
Lethbridge is home to many geocaches. Borrow a GPS unit and see if you can find them all!
Take a magnifying glass with you on your next outdoor adventure - perfect for checking out the finer details!
Outdoor exploration is better with the right tools!
Borrow some of our favourite tools to make the most of your next trip in the Nature Reserve Park.
We currently have: binoculars, GPS units, magnifying glasses, selfie-sticks, and walking poles.
Adventure gear is available for loan as soon as the Nature Centre opens. Please remember:
Availability is limited depending on programs and events taking place at the Nature Centre
Collateral must be left in exchange for the items borrowed (ID, keys)
Advance arrangements must be made for groups
Items must be returned 1/2 hour before close
Group Tours are recommended if you are interested in a interpreter-guided experience!
Open Year Round!
November to March
1:00pm – 4:00pm | Tuesday to Sunday
Spring & Fall Hours
April to May & September to October
10:00am – 4:00pm | Tuesday to Sunday
June to August
9:00am - 6:00pm | Tuesday to Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm | Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Closed - New Years Day - Jan-01
- Closed - Good Friday - Mar-29
- Closed - Easter Monday - Apr-01
- Closed - Victoria Day - May-20
- Closed - Canada Day - Jul-01
- Closed - Labour Day - Sep-02
- Closed - National Day for Truth & Reconciliation - Sep-30
- Closed - Thanksgiving Day - Oct-14
- Closed - Remembrance Day - Nov-11
- Closed - Christmas Day - Dec-25
- Closed - Boxing Day - Dec-26